Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Eating out in Cardiff doesn’t have to be super expensive. Come to The Ffynnon Wen in Llanishen village for yummy 2-for-1 meals that everyone will love. We’ve got everything from chicken dinners to belting burgers and generous steak plates. Plus salads and sandwiches if you’re just popping in for a light lunch with a friend. Vegetarians are catered for, and we do great gluten-free dishes too. So you can bring everyone out for a meal safe in the knowledge they’ll be able to eat a meal that will make them smile!
Crowd-pleasing plates are on the menu every day of the week, or if you fancy a change, check out the extensive specials board. Twists on old favourites are the order of the day. Need somewhere with a great kids’ menu? Our kitchen does dinner fit for a mini superhero. Watching your weight? Being good doesn’t have to mean missing out on tasty pub grub! Little tricks like replacing bread and chips with salad mean you can still enjoy a big burger. Just without the extra calories.
Jump in the car and come see us!
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus